How many syllables in Thaw
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To melt, dissolve, or become fluid; to soften; -- said of
that which is frozen; as, the ice thaws.
- v. i. - To become so warm as to melt ice and snow; -- said in
reference to the weather, and used impersonally.
- v. i. - Fig.: To grow gentle or genial.
- v. t. - To cause (frozen things, as earth, snow, ice) to melt,
soften, or dissolve.
- n. - The melting of ice, snow, or other congealed matter; the
resolution of ice, or the like, into the state of a fluid; liquefaction
by heat of anything congealed by frost; also, a warmth of weather
sufficient to melt that which is congealed.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?