How many syllables in Boat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small open vessel, or water craft, usually moved by cars or
paddles, but often by a sail.
- n. - Hence, any vessel; usually with some epithet descriptive of
its use or mode of propulsion; as, pilot boat, packet boat, passage
boat, advice boat, etc. The term is sometimes applied to steam vessels,
even of the largest class; as, the Cunard boats.
- n. - A vehicle, utensil, or dish, somewhat resembling a boat in
shape; as, a stone boat; a gravy boat.
- v. t. - To transport in a boat; as, to boat goods.
- v. t. - To place in a boat; as, to boat oars.
- v. i. - To go or row in a boat.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?