How many syllables in Bribe
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A gift begged; a present.
- n. - A price, reward, gift, or favor bestowed or promised with a
view to prevent the judgment or corrupt the conduct of a judge,
witness, voter, or other person in a position of trust.
- n. - That which seduces; seduction; allurement.
- v. t. - To rob or steal.
- v. t. - To give or promise a reward or consideration to (a judge,
juror, legislator, voter, or other person in a position of trust) with
a view to prevent the judgment or corrupt the conduct; to induce or
influence by a bribe; to give a bribe to.
- v. t. - To gain by a bribe; of induce as by a bribe.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?