How many syllables in Hood
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - State; condition.
- n. - A covering or garment for the head or the head and shoulders,
often attached to the body garment
- n. - A soft covering for the head, worn by women, which leaves
only the face exposed.
- n. - A part of a monk's outer garment, with which he covers his
head; a cowl.
- n. - A like appendage to a cloak or loose overcoat, that may be
drawn up over the head at pleasure.
- n. - An ornamental fold at the back of an academic gown or
ecclesiastical vestment; as, a master's hood.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?