How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The fore part of the body, between the neck and the belly;
the chest; as, the breast of a man or of a horse.
- n. - Either one of the protuberant glands, situated on the front
of the chest or thorax in the female of man and of some other mammalia,
in which milk is secreted for the nourishment of the young; a mamma; a
- n. - Anything resembling the human breast, or bosom; the front
or forward part of anything; as, a chimney breast; a plow breast; the
breast of a hill.
- n. - The face of a coal working.
- n. - The front of a furnace.
- n. - The seat of consciousness; the repository of thought and
self-consciousness, or of secrets; the seat of the affections and
passions; the heart.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?