How many syllables in Mind
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - The intellectual or rational faculty in man; the
understanding; the intellect; the power that conceives, judges, or
reasons; also, the entire spiritual nature; the soul; -- often in
distinction from the body.
- v. - The state, at any given time, of the faculties of thinking,
willing, choosing, and the like; psychical activity or state; as: (a)
Opinion; judgment; belief.
- v. - Choice; inclination; liking; intent; will.
- v. - Courage; spirit.
- v. - Memory; remembrance; recollection; as, to have or keep in
mind, to call to mind, to put in mind, etc.
- n. - To fix the mind or thoughts on; to regard with attention; to
treat as of consequence; to consider; to heed; to mark; to note.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?