How many syllables in Break
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To strain apart; to sever by fracture; to divide with
violence; as, to break a rope or chain; to break a seal; to break an
axle; to break rocks or coal; to break a lock.
- v. t. - To lay open as by breaking; to divide; as, to break a
package of goods.
- v. t. - To lay open, as a purpose; to disclose, divulge, or
- v. t. - To infringe or violate, as an obligation, law, or
- v. t. - To interrupt; to destroy the continuity of; to dissolve
or terminate; as, to break silence; to break one's sleep; to break
- v. t. - To destroy the completeness of; to remove a part from;
as, to break a set.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?