How many syllables in Herd
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Haired.
- n. - A number of beasts assembled together; as, a herd of horses,
oxen, cattle, camels, elephants, deer, or swine; a particular stock or
family of cattle.
- n. - A crowd of low people; a rabble.
- n. - One who herds or assembles domestic animals; a herdsman; --
much used in composition; as, a shepherd; a goatherd, and the like.
- v. i. - To unite or associate in a herd; to feed or run together,
or in company; as, sheep herd on many hills.
- v. i. - To associate; to ally one's self with, or place one's self
among, a group or company.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?