How many syllables in Frill
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To shake or shiver as with cold; as, the hawk frills.
- v. i. - To wrinkle; -- said of the gelatin film.
- v. t. - To provide or decorate with a frill or frills; to turn
back. in crimped plaits; as, to frill a cap.
- v. i. - A ruffing of a bird's feathers from cold.
- v. i. - A ruffle, consisting of a fold of membrane, of hairs, or
of feathers, around the neck of an animal.
- v. i. - A similar ruffle around the legs or other appendages of
1 Syllable Words Starting with?