How many syllables in Twin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Being one of two born at a birth; as, a twin brother or
- a. - Being one of a pair much resembling one another; standing the
relation of a twin to something else; -- often followed by to or with.
- a. - Double; consisting of two similar and corresponding parts.
- a. - Composed of parts united according to some definite law of
twinning. See Twin, n., 4.
- n. - One of two produced at a birth, especially by an animal that
ordinarily brings forth but one at a birth; -- used chiefly in the
plural, and applied to the young of beasts as well as to human young.
- n. - A sign and constellation of the zodiac; Gemini. See Gemini.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?