How many syllables in Span
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. & p. p. of Spin.
- v. t. - The space from the thumb to the end of the little finger
when extended; nine inches; eighth of a fathom.
- v. t. - Hence, a small space or a brief portion of time.
- v. t. - The spread or extent of an arch between its abutments, or
of a beam, girder, truss, roof, bridge, or the like, between its
- v. t. - A rope having its ends made fast so that a purchase can be
hooked to the bight; also, a rope made fast in the center so that both
ends can be used.
- v. t. - A pair of horses or other animals driven together;
usually, such a pair of horses when similar in color, form, and action.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?