How many syllables in Blow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To flower; to blossom; to bloom.
- v. t. - To cause to blossom; to put forth (blossoms or flowers).
- n. - A blossom; a flower; also, a state of blossoming; a mass of
- n. - A forcible stroke with the hand, fist, or some instrument, as
a rod, a club, an ax, or a sword.
- n. - A sudden or forcible act or effort; an assault.
- n. - The infliction of evil; a sudden calamity; something which
produces mental, physical, or financial suffering or loss (esp. when
sudden); a buffet.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?