How many syllables in Belt
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - That which engirdles a person or thing; a band or girdle; as,
a lady's belt; a sword belt.
- n. - That which restrains or confines as a girdle.
- n. - Anything that resembles a belt, or that encircles or crosses
like a belt; a strip or stripe; as, a belt of trees; a belt of sand.
- n. - Same as Band, n., 2. A very broad band is more properly
termed a belt.
- n. - One of certain girdles or zones on the surface of the planets
Jupiter and Saturn, supposed to be of the nature of clouds.
- n. - A narrow passage or strait; as, the Great Belt and the Lesser
Belt, leading to the Baltic Sea.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?