How many syllables in Node
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A knot, a knob; a protuberance; a swelling.
- n. - One of the two points where the orbit of a planet, or comet,
intersects the ecliptic, or the orbit of a satellite intersects the
plane of the orbit of its primary.
- n. - The joint of a stem, or the part where a leaf or several
leaves are inserted.
- n. - A hole in the gnomon of a dial, through which passes the ray
of light which marks the hour of the day, the parallels of the sun's
declination, his place in the ecliptic, etc.
- n. - The point at which a curve crosses itself, being a double
point of the curve. See Crunode, and Acnode.
- n. - The point at which the lines of a funicular machine meet from
different angular directions; -- called also knot.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?