How many syllables in Brass
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An alloy (usually yellow) of copper and zinc, in variable
proportion, but often containing two parts of copper to one part of
zinc. It sometimes contains tin, and rarely other metals.
- n. - A journal bearing, so called because frequently made of
brass. A brass is often lined with a softer metal, when the latter is
generally called a white metal lining. See Axle box, Journal Box, and
- n. - Coin made of copper, brass, or bronze.
- n. - Impudence; a brazen face.
- n. - Utensils, ornaments, or other articles of brass.
- n. - A brass plate engraved with a figure or device.
Specifically, one used as a memorial to the dead, and generally having
the portrait, coat of arms, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?