How many syllables in Sash
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A scarf or band worn about the waist, over the shoulder, or
otherwise; a belt; a girdle, -- worn by women and children as an
ornament; also worn as a badge of distinction by military officers,
members of societies, etc.
- v. t. - To adorn with a sash or scarf.
- n. - The framing in which the panes of glass are set in a glazed
window or door, including the narrow bars between the panes.
- n. - In a sawmill, the rectangular frame in which the saw is
strained and by which it is carried up and down with a reciprocating
motion; -- also called gate.
- v. t. - To furnish with a sash or sashes; as, to sash a door or a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?