How many syllables in Band
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - A fillet, strap, or any narrow ligament with which a thing
is encircled, or fastened, or by which a number of things are tied,
bound together, or confined; a fetter.
- v. t. - A continuous tablet, stripe, or series of ornaments, as of
carved foliage, of color, or of brickwork, etc.
- v. t. - In Gothic architecture, the molding, or suite of moldings,
which encircles the pillars and small shafts.
- v. t. - That which serves as the means of union or connection
between persons; a tie.
- v. t. - A linen collar or ruff worn in the 16th and 17th
- v. t. - Two strips of linen hanging from the neck in front as part
of a clerical, legal, or academic dress.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?