How many syllables in Bless
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To make or pronounce holy; to consecrate
- v. t. - To make happy, blithesome, or joyous; to confer
prosperity or happiness upon; to grant divine favor to.
- v. t. - To express a wish or prayer for the happiness of; to
invoke a blessing upon; -- applied to persons.
- v. t. - To invoke or confer beneficial attributes or qualities
upon; to invoke or confer a blessing on, -- as on food.
- v. t. - To make the sign of the cross upon; to cross (one's
- v. t. - To guard; to keep; to protect.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?