How many syllables in Rib
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the curved bones attached to the vertebral column and
supporting the lateral walls of the thorax.
- n. - That which resembles a rib in form or use.
- n. - One of the timbers, or bars of iron or steel, that branch
outward and upward from the keel, to support the skin or planking, and
give shape and strength to the vessel.
- n. - A ridge, fin, or wing, as on a plate, cylinder, beam, etc., to
strengthen or stiffen it.
- n. - One of the rods on which the cover of an umbrella is extended.
- n. - A prominent line or ridge, as in cloth.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?