How many syllables in All
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - The whole quantity, extent, duration, amount, quality, or
degree of; the whole; the whole number of; any whatever; every; as, all
the wheat; all the land; all the year; all the strength; all happiness;
all abundance; loss of all power; beyond all doubt; you will see us all
(or all of us).
- a. - Any.
- a. - Only; alone; nothing but.
- adv. - Wholly; completely; altogether; entirely; quite; very; as,
all bedewed; my friend is all for amusement.
- adv. - Even; just. (Often a mere intensive adjunct.)
- n. - The whole number, quantity, or amount; the entire thing;
everything included or concerned; the aggregate; the whole; totality;
everything or every person; as, our all is at stake.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?