How many syllables in Shaft
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The slender, smooth stem of an arrow; hence, an arrow.
- n. - The long handle of a spear or similar weapon; hence, the
weapon itself; (Fig.) anything regarded as a shaft to be thrown or
darted; as, shafts of light.
- n. - That which resembles in some degree the stem or handle of an
arrow or a spear; a long, slender part, especially when cylindrical.
- n. - The trunk, stem, or stalk of a plant.
- n. - The stem or midrib of a feather.
- n. - The pole, or tongue, of a vehicle; also, a thill.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?