How many syllables in Bush
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A thicket, or place abounding in trees or shrubs; a wild
- n. - A shrub; esp., a shrub with branches rising from or near the
root; a thick shrub or a cluster of shrubs.
- n. - A shrub cut off, or a shrublike branch of a tree; as, bushes
to support pea vines.
- n. - A shrub or branch, properly, a branch of ivy (as sacred to
Bacchus), hung out at vintners' doors, or as a tavern sign; hence, a
tavern sign, and symbolically, the tavern itself.
- n. - The tail, or brush, of a fox.
- v. i. - To branch thickly in the manner of a bush.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?