How many syllables in Age
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The whole duration of a being, whether animal, vegetable, or
other kind; lifetime.
- n. - That part of the duration of a being or a thing which is
between its beginning and any given time; as, what is the present age
of a man, or of the earth?
- n. - The latter part of life; an advanced period of life;
seniority; state of being old.
- n. - One of the stages of life; as, the age of infancy, of youth,
- n. - Mature age; especially, the time of life at which one attains
full personal rights and capacities; as, to come of age; he (or she) is
- n. - The time of life at which some particular power or capacity is
understood to become vested; as, the age of consent; the age of
1 Syllable Words Starting with?