How many syllables in Zone
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A girdle; a cincture.
- n. - One of the five great divisions of the earth, with respect to
latitude and temperature.
- n. - The portion of the surface of a sphere included between two
parallel planes; the portion of a surface of revolution included
between two planes perpendicular to the axis.
- n. - A band or stripe extending around a body.
- n. - A band or area of growth encircling anything; as, a zone of
evergreens on a mountain; the zone of animal or vegetable life in the
ocean around an island or a continent; the Alpine zone, that part of
mountains which is above the limit of tree growth.
- n. - A series of planes having mutually parallel intersections.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?