How many syllables in Yield
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To give in return for labor expended; to produce, as
payment or interest on what is expended or invested; to pay; as, money
at interest yields six or seven per cent.
- v. t. - To furnish; to afford; to render; to give forth.
- v. t. - To give up, as something that is claimed or demanded; to
make over to one who has a claim or right; to resign; to surrender; to
relinquish; as a city, an opinion, etc.
- v. t. - To admit to be true; to concede; to allow.
- v. t. - To permit; to grant; as, to yield passage.
- v. t. - To give a reward to; to bless.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?