How many syllables in Word
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The spoken sign of a conception or an idea; an articulate or
vocal sound, or a combination of articulate and vocal sounds, uttered
by the human voice, and by custom expressing an idea or ideas; a single
component part of human speech or language; a constituent part of a
sentence; a term; a vocable.
- n. - Hence, the written or printed character, or combination of
characters, expressing such a term; as, the words on a page.
- n. - Talk; discourse; speech; language.
- n. - Account; tidings; message; communication; information; --
used only in the singular.
- n. - Signal; order; command; direction.
- n. - Language considered as implying the faith or authority of the
person who utters it; statement; affirmation; declaration; promise.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?