How many syllables in Wood
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Mad; insane; possessed; rabid; furious; frantic.
- v. i. - To grow mad; to act like a madman; to mad.
- n. - A large and thick collection of trees; a forest or grove; --
frequently used in the plural.
- n. - The substance of trees and the like; the hard fibrous
substance which composes the body of a tree and its branches, and which
is covered by the bark; timber.
- n. - The fibrous material which makes up the greater part of the
stems and branches of trees and shrubby plants, and is found to a less
extent in herbaceous stems. It consists of elongated tubular or
needle-shaped cells of various kinds, usually interwoven with the
shinning bands called silver grain.
- n. - Trees cut or sawed for the fire or other uses.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?