How many syllables in Pulse
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Leguminous plants, or their seeds, as beans, pease, etc.
- n. - The beating or throbbing of the heart or blood vessels,
especially of the arteries.
- n. - Any measured or regular beat; any short, quick motion,
regularly repeated, as of a medium in the transmission of light, sound,
etc.; oscillation; vibration; pulsation; impulse; beat; movement.
- v. i. - To beat, as the arteries; to move in pulses or beats; to
pulsate; to throb.
- v. t. - To drive by a pulsation; to cause to pulsate.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?