How many syllables in Weep
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The lapwing; the wipe; -- so called from its cry.
- - imp. of Weep, for wept.
- v. i. - Formerly, to express sorrow, grief, or anguish, by outcry,
or by other manifest signs; in modern use, to show grief or other
passions by shedding tears; to shed tears; to cry.
- v. i. - To lament; to complain.
- v. i. - To flow in drops; to run in drops.
- v. i. - To drop water, or the like; to drip; to be soaked.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?