How many syllables in Clod
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A lump or mass, especially of earth, turf, or clay.
- n. - The ground; the earth; a spot of earth or turf.
- n. - That which is earthy and of little relative value, as the
body of man in comparison with the soul.
- n. - A dull, gross, stupid fellow; a dolt
- n. - A part of the shoulder of a beef creature, or of the neck
piece near the shoulder. See Illust. of Beef.
- v.i - To collect into clods, or into a thick mass; to coagulate;
to clot; as, clodded gore. See Clot.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?