How many syllables in Wale
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A streak or mark made on the skin by a rod or whip; a stripe;
a wheal. See Wheal.
- n. - A ridge or streak rising above the surface, as of cloth;
hence, the texture of cloth.
- n. - A timber bolted to a row of piles to secure them together and
- n. - Certain sets or strakes of the outside planking of a vessel;
as, the main wales, or the strakes of planking under the port sills of
the gun deck; channel wales, or those along the spar deck, etc.
- n. - A wale knot, or wall knot.
- v. t. - To mark with wales, or stripes.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?