How many syllables in Dog
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A quadruped of the genus Canis, esp. the domestic dog (C.
- n. - A mean, worthless fellow; a wretch.
- n. - A fellow; -- used humorously or contemptuously; as, a sly dog;
a lazy dog.
- n. - One of the two constellations, Canis Major and Canis Minor, or
the Greater Dog and the Lesser Dog. Canis Major contains the Dog Star
- n. - An iron for holding wood in a fireplace; a firedog; an
- n. - A grappling iron, with a claw or claws, for fastening into
wood or other heavy articles, for the purpose of raising or moving
1 Syllable Words Starting with?