How many syllables in Wage
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To pledge; to hazard on the event of a contest; to stake;
to bet, to lay; to wager; as, to wage a dollar.
- v. t. - To expose one's self to, as a risk; to incur, as a danger;
to venture; to hazard.
- v. t. - To engage in, as a contest, as if by previous gage or
pledge; to carry on, as a war.
- v. t. - To adventure, or lay out, for hire or reward; to hire out.
- v. t. - To put upon wages; to hire; to employ; to pay wages to.
- v. t. - To give security for the performance of.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?