How many syllables in Fix
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Fixed; solidified.
- v. t. - To make firm, stable, or fast; to set or place permanently;
to fasten immovably; to establish; to implant; to secure; to make
- v. t. - To hold steadily; to direct unwaveringly; to fasten, as the
eye on an object, the attention on a speaker.
- v. t. - To transfix; to pierce.
- v. t. - To render (an impression) permanent by treating with such
applications as will make it insensible to the action of light.
- v. t. - To put in order; to arrange; to dispose of; to adjust; to
set to rights; to set or place in the manner desired or most suitable;
hence, to repair; as, to fix the clothes; to fix the furniture of a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?