How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An edifice or place full of intricate passageways which
render it difficult to find the way from the interior to the entrance;
as, the Egyptian and Cretan labyrinths.
- n. - Any intricate or involved inclosure; especially, an
ornamental maze or inclosure in a park or garden.
- n. - Any object or arrangement of an intricate or involved
form, or having a very complicated nature.
- n. - An inextricable or bewildering difficulty.
- n. - The internal ear. See Note under Ear.
- n. - A series of canals through which a stream of water is
directed for suspending, carrying off, and depositing at different
distances, the ground ore of a metal.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?