How many syllables in Use
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The act of employing anything, or of applying it to one's
service; the state of being so employed or applied; application;
employment; conversion to some purpose; as, the use of a pen in
writing; his machines are in general use.
- v. t. - Occasion or need to employ; necessity; as, to have no
further use for a book.
- v. t. - Yielding of service; advantage derived; capability of being
used; usefulness; utility.
- v. t. - Continued or repeated practice; customary employment;
usage; custom; manner; habit.
- v. t. - Common occurrence; ordinary experience.
- v. t. - The special form of ritual adopted for use in any diocese;
as, the Sarum, or Canterbury, use; the Hereford use; the York use; the
Roman use; etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?