How many syllables in Box
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A tree or shrub, flourishing in different parts of the world.
The common box (Buxus sempervirens) has two varieties, one of which,
the dwarf box (B. suffruticosa), is much used for borders in gardens.
The wood of the tree varieties, being very hard and smooth, is
extensively used in the arts, as by turners, engravers, mathematical
instrument makers, etc.
- n. - A receptacle or case of any firm material and of various
- n. - The quantity that a box contain.
- n. - A space with a few seats partitioned off in a theater, or
other place of public amusement.
- n. - A chest or any receptacle for the deposit of money; as, a poor
box; a contribution box.
- n. - A small country house.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?