How many syllables in Trump
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A wind instrument of music; a trumpet, or sound of a
trumpet; -- used chiefly in Scripture and poetry.
- v. i. - To blow a trumpet.
- n. - A winning card; one of a particular suit (usually determined
by chance for each deal) any card of which takes any card of the other
- n. - An old game with cards, nearly the same as whist; -- called
- n. - A good fellow; an excellent person.
- v. i. - To play a trump card when one of another suit has been
1 Syllable Words Starting with?