How many syllables in Trick
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - An artifice or stratagem; a cunning contrivance; a sly
procedure, usually with a dishonest intent; as, a trick in trade.
- a. - A sly, dexterous, or ingenious procedure fitted to puzzle or
amuse; as, a bear's tricks; a juggler's tricks.
- a. - Mischievous or annoying behavior; a prank; as, the tricks of
- a. - A particular habit or manner; a peculiarity; a trait; as, a
trick of drumming with the fingers; a trick of frowning.
- a. - A knot, braid, or plait of hair.
- a. - The whole number of cards played in one round, and
consisting of as many cards as there are players.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?