How many syllables in Tree
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any perennial woody plant of considerable size (usually over
twenty feet high) and growing with a single trunk.
- n. - Something constructed in the form of, or considered as
resembling, a tree, consisting of a stem, or stock, and branches; as, a
- n. - A piece of timber, or something commonly made of timber; --
used in composition, as in axletree, boottree, chesstree, crosstree,
whiffletree, and the like.
- n. - A cross or gallows; as Tyburn tree.
- n. - Wood; timber.
- n. - A mass of crystals, aggregated in arborescent forms, obtained
by precipitation of a metal from solution. See Lead tree, under Lead.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?