How many syllables in Imp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A shoot; a scion; a bud; a slip; a graft.
- n. - An offspring; progeny; child; scion.
- n. - A young or inferior devil; a little, malignant spirit; a puny
demon; a contemptible evil worker.
- n. - Something added to, or united with, another, to lengthen it
out or repair it, -- as, an addition to a beehive; a feather inserted
in a broken wing of a bird; a length of twisted hair in a fishing line.
- n. - To graft; to insert as a scion.
- n. - To graft with new feathers, as a wing; to splice a broken
feather. Hence, Fig.: To repair; to extend; to increase; to strengthen
1 Syllable Words Starting with?