How many syllables in Top
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A child's toy, commonly in the form of a conoid or pear, made
to spin on its point, usually by drawing off a string wound round its
surface or stem, the motion being sometimes continued by means of a
- n. - A plug, or conical block of wood, with longitudital grooves on
its surface, in which the strands of the rope slide in the process of
- n. - The highest part of anything; the upper end, edge, or
extremity; the upper side or surface; summit; apex; vertex; cover; lid;
as, the top of a spire; the top of a house; the top of a mountain; the
top of the ground.
- n. - The utmost degree; the acme; the summit.
- n. - The highest rank; the most honorable position; the utmost
attainable place; as, to be at the top of one's class, or at the top of
- n. - The chief person; the most prominent one.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?