How many syllables in Snub
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To sob with convulsions.
- v. t. - To clip or break off the end of; to check or stunt the
growth of; to nop.
- v. t. - To check, stop, or rebuke, with a tart, sarcastic reply or
remark; to reprimand; to check.
- v. t. - To treat with contempt or neglect, as a forward or
pretentious person; to slight designedly.
- n. - A knot; a protuberance; a song.
- n. - A check or rebuke; an intended slight.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?