How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The sound which follows a flash of lightning; the report
of a discharge of atmospheric electricity.
- n. - The discharge of electricity; a thunderbolt.
- n. - Any loud noise; as, the thunder of cannon.
- n. - An alarming or statrling threat or denunciation.
- n. - To produce thunder; to sound, rattle, or roar, as a
discharge of atmospheric electricity; -- often used impersonally; as,
it thundered continuously.
- n. - Fig.: To make a loud noise; esp. a heavy sound, of some
2 Syllable Words Starting with?