How many syllables in Thin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having little thickness or extent from one surface to
its opposite; as, a thin plate of metal; thin paper; a thin board; a
- superl. - Rare; not dense or thick; -- applied to fluids or soft
mixtures; as, thin blood; thin broth; thin air.
- superl. - Not close; not crowded; not filling the space; not
having the individuals of which the thing is composed in a close or
compact state; hence, not abundant; as, the trees of a forest are thin;
the corn or grass is thin.
- superl. - Not full or well grown; wanting in plumpness.
- superl. - Not stout; slim; slender; lean; gaunt; as, a person
becomes thin by disease.
- superl. - Wanting in body or volume; small; feeble; not full.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?