How many syllables in Splay
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To display; to spread.
- v. t. - To dislocate, as a shoulder bone.
- v. t. - To spay; to castrate.
- v. t. - To turn on one side; to render oblique; to slope or
slant, as the side of a door, window, etc.
- a. - Displayed; spread out; turned outward; hence, flat;
ungainly; as, splay shoulders.
- a. - A slope or bevel, especially of the sides of a door or
window, by which the opening is made larged at one face of the wall
than at the other, or larger at each of the faces than it is between
1 Syllable Words Starting with?