How many syllables in Tally
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Originally, a piece of wood on which notches or scores were
cut, as the marks of number; later, one of two books, sheets of paper,
etc., on which corresponding accounts were kept.
- n. - Hence, any account or score kept by notches or marks,
whether on wood or paper, or in a book; especially, one kept in
- n. - One thing made to suit another; a match; a mate.
- n. - A notch, mark, or score made on or in a tally; as, to make
or earn a tally in a game.
- n. - A tally shop. See Tally shop, below.
- n. - To score with correspondent notches; hence, to make to
correspond; to cause to fit or suit.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?