How many syllables in Nest
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The bed or receptacle prepared by a fowl for holding her eggs
and for hatching and rearing her young.
- n. - Hence: the place in which the eggs of other animals, as
insects, turtles, etc., are laid and hatched; a snug place in which
young animals are reared.
- n. - A snug, comfortable, or cozy residence or situation; a
retreat, or place of habitual resort; hence, those who occupy a nest,
frequent a haunt, or are associated in the same pursuit; as, a nest of
traitors; a nest of bugs.
- n. - An aggregated mass of any ore or mineral, in an isolated
state, within a rock.
- n. - A collection of boxes, cases, or the like, of graduated size,
each put within the one next larger.
- n. - A compact group of pulleys, gears, springs, etc., working
together or collectively.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?