How many syllables in Tail
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Limitation; abridgment.
- a. - Limited; abridged; reduced; curtailed; as, estate tail.
- n. - The terminal, and usually flexible, posterior appendage of an
- n. - Any long, flexible terminal appendage; whatever resembles, in
shape or position, the tail of an animal, as a catkin.
- n. - Hence, the back, last, lower, or inferior part of anything,
-- as opposed to the head, or the superior part.
- n. - A train or company of attendants; a retinue.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?