How many syllables in Sword
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An offensive weapon, having a long and usually sharp/pointed
blade with a cutting edge or edges. It is the general term, including
the small sword, rapier, saber, scimiter, and many other varieties.
- n. - Hence, the emblem of judicial vengeance or punishment, or of
authority and power.
- n. - Destruction by the sword, or in battle; war; dissension.
- n. - The military power of a country.
- n. - One of the end bars by which the lay of a hand loom is
1 Syllable Words Starting with?